Privacy information on the Nino Sindoni Gallery website
The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted via links on the websites in the owner's domain, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
Galleria Nino Sindoni with registered office in Via Matteotti 44/8 ( Sporting Resort ) Asiago - Vicenza (afterwards, "Holder"), as data controller, It informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.06.2003 n. 196 (afterwards, “Privacy Code”) and the art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (afterwards, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, identifiable and non-sensitive (by way of example but not exhaustively: name, surname, business name, address, telephone, email – later, “personal data” or also “data”) communicated by you when registering on this website (afterwards, “Site”), participation in opinion and satisfaction surveys, of completing registration forms via the Site and online requests.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is processed for the following Service Purposes:
• manage and maintain the Site or allow you access to dedicated areas;
• allow you to use any Services requested by you;
• respond to contact online chats;
• guarantee you access to programs and services;
• offer assistance and consultancy even remotely;
• process a contact request;
• for administrative-accounting activities in general;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order from the Authority or upon requests from the Italian or foreign government or from the Italian Chamber of Commerce;
• prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site;
• exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
3. Method of processing and data retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, usage, interconnection, block, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing, through the use of a website hosted on the data controller's server or on the sites of external companies that allow the data controller to offer its services (such as to offer online chat assistance or deposit files for the customer by providing his email and name for download). The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no longer 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and no later 2 years from the collection of data for other purposes. In compliance with the provisions of the art. 5 comma 1 lett. e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 the personal data collected will in any case be stored in a form that allows the identification of the interested parties for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The Data Controller has adopted a wide variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration. In particular: has adopted the measures referred to in the articles. 32-34 Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR. Uses, if necessary for more secure communications, the data encryption technology established by the AES Standards (BCrypt) and the secure data transmission protocols known as HL7 and HTTPS.
5. Data access
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in the art. 2.A) e 2.B):
· to employees and collaborators of the Owner, in their capacity as internal data processors and/or managers and/or system administrators;
· to third-party companies or other subjects (website provider, cloud provider, provider servizio e-payment, providers, technicians responsible for hardware and software assistance, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional studies, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as data controllers.
6. Data communication
Without your express consent (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) e c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in the art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies and Judicial Authorities, as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law. However, we ensure that your personal data will never be made public on the owner's website.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy of the Data Controller and/or of third-party companies also abroad, appointed and duly appointed as Data Controllers for the use of the requested services. The personal data provided may be transferred abroad within and outside the European Union, within the limits and conditions set out in the articles. 44 e ss. of the EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer itself.
8. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is required. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you either registration on the Site or the Services of the art. 2.A).
You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. In any case you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in the art. 2.A).
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights referred to in the art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
· I) obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
· II) get the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the owner's identification details, of the managers and the representative designated pursuant to the art. 5, comma 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, comma 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or appointees;
· III) obtain: a) the update, rectification or, when you are interested, data integration; b) cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) e b) have been made aware, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
· IV) oppose you, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. Please note that the interested party's right to object, set out in the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even only in part remains intact. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications via traditional methods or only automated communications, or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in the articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limit processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
10. Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
· a registered letter with return receipt. to the place of business, with address declared in incipit;
· an email to email@example.com
This Site and the Owner's Services are not intended for minors 18 years and the Owner does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information about minors is involuntarily recorded, the Owner will delete them promptly, at the request of users.
12. Holder, responsible and appointed
The Owner / Data Controller (pursuant to the articles. 4, 24, 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679) it is Galleria Nino Sindoni in the person of Sonja Busa, with headquarters in Via Matteotti 44/8 ( Sporting Resort ) Asiago - Vicenza
The updated list of data controllers and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
13. Changes to this Policy
This information may be subject to change. It is recommended, Therefore, to check this Policy regularly and refer to the most updated version.
—— ADDITIONAL POLICIES AND AGREEMENTS ——-
Confidentiality agreement for all information provided by our customers and site users
The data controller hereby declares to be aware that following the working relationship with customers and/or consultancy, even free of charge, with users of the site who contact the owner by email or chat or other communication channels, may become aware of data, information and news in general, of a confidential nature and undertakes to maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding what is received, as well as on any other news, confidence and/or information, in the broadest meaning of the term, learned about and/or from the customer or user of the site.
COPYRIGHT OF THE TEXTS AND CONTENTS
Graphics, layout, texts, videos and code on this site cannot be replicated, not even partially, on other websites, mailing list, newsletter, paper magazines and CD roms, without the prior authorization of the data controller, regardless of profit motive.
The authorization, also to link to our site, it must be requested in writing via email and is considered accepted only with the specific consent of the data controller, always in writing. Silence does not give rise to any authorization. The brands mentioned and the programs on the site are the exclusive property of their respective owners in compliance with the declared licenses.
COOKIES POLICY and STATISTICAL DATA
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, they have different characteristics, and can be used by both the owner of the site you are visiting, and from third parties. Below you will find all the information on the cookies installed through this site, and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
The cookies used by this site are of three types: technical ones that do not require consent, non-technical ones that require the browser's consent and those managed by third parties.
Technical cookies that do not require consent
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than the technical ones indicated above are installed or activated only following the consent expressed by the user the first time they visit the site. Consent can be expressed in a general way, by interacting with the short information banner on the landing page of the site, according to the methods indicated in this banner (by clicking on the OK button or the X button; or by continuing to browse, even with scrolling or through a link); or it can be selectively provided or withheld, according to the methods indicated below. A record of this consent is kept on subsequent visits. However, the user always has the possibility to revoke all or part of the consent already expressed. If the automated system does not work, the user is required to notify the data controller.
Cookies managed by third parties
– Social network cookies are used for sharing content on social networks
YOU TUBE: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
– Statistics cookies: Third party statistical cookies are used (Google Analytics), for the management of statistics in anonymous form, without tracking the User's IP (user data not profiled at IP level), with data sharing with the Third Party.
Access to Third Party Information:
For deactivation: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Other technologies (es. plugin, widget, local storage, etc)
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Widget: is a graphical user interface component of a program, which has the purpose of facilitating the user's interaction with the program itself. The most used widgets are those of social networks, which allow users to easily open social networks in a separate window from the browser.
These services allow interactions with social networks or other external platforms, directly from the pages of a site. Any interactions and information acquired by the site are subject to the privacy settings of the third party that created the aforementioned technologies. To receive detailed information regarding the use of personal data processed when you use these technologies, we invite you to visit the websites of third-party operators of the aforementioned technologies. You will find the references of these third parties below, and next to each of them you will find the link to the page where you can receive information on the treatment and, where required by law, express or deny your consent:
-Widget social di Facebook https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
-Social widgets on Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
-Widget social Youtube (Google) http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
-Widget social Linkedin (Linkedin) https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Remember that you can also manage your cookie preferences through your browser
If you don't know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, to access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser instead, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling and disabling cookies